Picnic Labs is in the unique position of scaling and growing our many Self-Insurance Pools.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be responsible for day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancements. Plus, working closely with Marketing, Customer Experience, and our Product Development teams, you will develop and deploy new business processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environments
- Handling all the basic administrative functions including, user maintenance, modifications of page layouts, report and dashboard design, schema and database content management, routine systems maintenance
- Gathering detailed information on changes and improvements and implementing these changes in a controlled, precise manner
- Automating processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules
- Configuring and managing Financial Services Industries (Vlocity) Insurance package
- Planning for upgrades, seasonal releases, and long-term projects
- Educating the team on the features of Salesforce and the Installed packages, and providing guidance on appropriate use and optimisations
- Training new team members and growing the Salesforce skill set across the organisation
- Documenting customisations made in Salesforce
- Ensuring a robust, professional and customer centric experience
- Empowering, engaging, and supporting a strong team and compliance culture to achieve group results.
- Supporting a set of established cultural and behaviours
Who we’re looking for someone who:
- is self-directed, independent operator with the ability to operate in remote/online working environment, where needed
- collaborates across the team to deliver results
- has a consultative approach to work with all members of the team & clients
- works quickly, efficiently & methodically
- has an understanding of the insurance industry, or regulatory requirements, trends, and market forces
- has a flexible attitude to various responsibilities and tasks
- has a high level of numeracy, creative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- will assess the effect of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
- can mediate conflicting requirements from multiple sources
What we will do for you:
- Provide meaningful work where you get to flex your mind and provide thought leadership
- Provide the support needed to do your best work
- Provide a competitive salary, plus super
- The opportunity to work within a self-managing organisation where team collaboration is real, not something that appears on a motivational poster
- A paid parental leave provisions, as well as annual, personal and long service leave programs
- Provide the option for part-time work for anyone returning-to-work post parental leave
- Genuine work/life balance
Who are we?
Picnic provides a Platform as a Service to incubate & support Self-Insurance Pools.
Our mission is to empower communities to protect themselves from sudden financial peril in a community they trust.
We are For-Community, Back-to-Local & For-Purpose. We enable the creation of branded Self-Insurance Pools around existing or new communities, protected by the Picnic (2460) Syndicate @ Lloyd’s and powered by our in-house experts at Picnic.
How to apply
This is a career opportunity, not just another job.
Send your resume and a letter telling the story of your experience and career aspiration.
If you’d like to discuss the role before applying, please contact us at Careers@picnic.com.
All applications, emails and conversations will be confidential.