Picnic Labs is in the unique position of scaling and growing our many Self-Insurance Pools. We’re looking for a marketing assistant to work on our program of growth for both Picnic, and the Pools we incubate and operate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the CMO to implement B2B branding, account-based marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple brands
- Working across a multitude of activities to create awareness, build trust, convert and delight
- Operating across SEO / SEM (internally & externally), Email marketing, Social Media and other B2B activities
- Looking for patterns in the marketing data, identifying and driving optimisation
- Creation of reports for brands, channels and campaigns
- Creating content for websites, social and other channels; monitoring success
- Optimising website, social channels and all marketing activities and materials
- Working with providers to create new brands and associate assets
- Coordinating events, webinars, podcasts, videos and other marketing materials and activities
- Providing strategic input into all marketing activities
You’ll be known for:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn how to market in a regulated industry
- Innovative thinking, opportunity identification and your willingness to contribute across the team to achieve goals
- Being customer-centric and data-driven
- Collaborating, engaging with, and supporting a strong team and compliance culture to achieve results.
- Supporting a set of established cultural and behaviours
Who we’re looking for someone who:
- has the acumen and an ability to understand all aspects of marketing, customer engagement, business requirements, and the ability to operate within a regulated framework.
- embraces technology and its opportunity to improve delivery
- willing to embrace new tools & learn new skills
- has confidence and is eager to work within a team to deliver results
- has excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- has proven ability to work independently and deliver results
- has a flexible attitude to various responsibilities and tasks – you’ll help get done what needs to get done.
- has experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- can prove their capability, rather than number of years in market
What we will do for you:
- Provide meaningful work where you get to flex your mind and provide thought leadership
- Provide the support needed to do your best work
- Provide a competitive salary, plus super
- The opportunity to work within a self-managing organisation where team collaboration is real, not something that appears on a motivational poster
- A paid parental leave provisions, as well as annual, personal and long service leave programs
- Provide the option for part-time work for anyone returning-to-work post parental leave
- Genuine work/life balance
Who are we?
Picnic provides a Platform as a Service to incubate & support Self-Insurance Pools.
Our mission is to empower communities to protect themselves from sudden financial peril in a community they trust.
We are For-Community, Back-to-Local & For-Purpose. We enable the creation of branded Self-Insurance Pools around existing or new communities, protected by the Picnic (2460) Syndicate @ Lloyd’s and powered by our in-house experts at Picnic.
How to apply
This is a career opportunity, not just another job.
Send your resume and a letter telling the story of your experience and career aspiration.
If you’d like to discuss the role before applying, please contact us at Careers@picnic.com.
All applications, emails and conversations will be confidential.